Monday, October 6, 2008

Pearson's Pizza









Ingredients for dough

2 to 2 1/4 cups flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp salt
1/4 cup margarine
2 to 3 packages of dry yeast dissolved in 3/4 cup warm water (we typically put in 3 because that's how many packets come together when you buy them, but the recipe actually calls for 2)

(we usually double that, if we want breadsticks)

Directions

Combine dry ingredients. Add water and yeast to the flour mixture and knead until smooth. Roll out or press out with finger tips to about 1/4 inch thick to fit cookie sheets or pans.
Add your favorite toppings

This is just your basic pizza recipe, if you guys have any others you'd like to share I'd like to try them.

5 comments:

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

There is nothing like homemade pizza dough. I love it! Thanks for stopping by my food blog. I do have a whole wheat pizza dough recipe on there you should try. It's from CPK and it tastes good and is still healthy!

kenders said...

Thanks for sharing it! I can't wait to try it when my life settles down again. Tomorrow is Parent/Teacher Conferences. Blek!

Forever Young said...

I am totally loving this blog. And I do have a lot a lot a lot of good and healthy recipes...so let me know if you need an extra member to add some healthy recipes.

Zach and Kelly said...

At what temperature and how long do you cook it for?

Emily said...

We have a pizza stone so it cooks a little different than it would on a cookie sheet. We generally cook it at 375 degrees and just keep checking until it's done.