I figured, what could be cooler than some warm HOT CHOCOLATE?!
These are homemade hot chocolate recipes... how cool is that?!
I've never thought of that before. If you try it before I do, let me know if it tastes good.☺
Recipe #1: Hot Chocolate
*1/2 lb powdered milk
*1 lb powdered sugar
*1/4 lb coffee creamer
*2 ounces unsweetened baking cocoa
1. Place all ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Then place in sealed containers, ziploc bags etc.
3. Place 1/3 cup into a mug and fill with hot water
This makes 21 servings
Recipe #2: Hot Chocolate
*1/2 cup granulated sugar
*1/3 cup hot water
*1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
*4 cups milk
*1/8 teaspoon salt
*3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Mini marshmallows or Peeps
(Ok, side note - Who still has peeps? Are there Christmas peeps... I don't even know??)
1. Mix cocoa, sugar, water, and salt in saucepan.
2. Over medium heat stir constantly until mixture boils. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the milk and heat, but do not boil.
4. Remove from heat and add vanilla; blend well.
5. Serve immediately, topped with marshmallows or Peeps, whipped cream or a spoonful scoop of vanilla ice cream