Here is where I got the recipe and picture (It got a rating of 5 stars)
The recipe makes 2 sandwiches, so obviously cut everything in half if you're making it just for you. (The Nutritional Facts is just for 1 sandwich)
- Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 turkey bacon strips
- 4 pieces multigrain bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 3 ounces thinly sliced deli peppered turkey
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 pieces leaf lettuce
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Spread two toast slices with jam. Layer with turkey, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce and cheese. Spread remaining toast with mustard; place on top. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 sandwich equals 338 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,109 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 medium-fat meat.