Friday, December 26, 2008

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 Box of Spice Cake Mix
1 Egg
1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
1 Small Can of Pumpkin

*Thoroughly mix Pumpkin, Cake Mix, and Egg together
*Add Chocolate Chips and mix together

350 degrees for 10-12 minutes

*Side note* They come out in the same basic shape you set them in before baking, so you'll want to make sure you roll them into balls before.
I made that mistake. I don't know what I was thinking, but I was in my church clothes and didn't want to touch the dough so I just flicked them on the cookie sheet with a spatula. Haha, they didn't look so pretty, but still tasted just fine.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love this recipe! I've made it a few times and have never rolled them into balls. I don't know why I haven't thought of doing that! Thanks!